ERNE GAYRİMENKUL CONSTRUCTION MARKETING CONSULTANCY TRADE INC.
1. PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA OF DATA OWNERS
The personal data obtained during your visit to our website will be processed by Erne International under the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (ne Law en) as described below.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data obtained through your visit to our website, the invoicing and product delivery processes in case you make purchases, and the information you request about the relevant product in case you use the follow product feature, as well as the purposes listed below, are listed below by Erne International. and in accordance with Article 6:
- Planning and executing the Company’s human resources policies and processes,
- Carrying out the work required by the business units and carrying out the relevant business processes to benefit from the products and services offered by the Company,
- Planning and executing the activities and activities required by the company to be customized and proposed to the people concerned by the products and services offered by the company according to their taste, usage habits and needs,
- Carrying out the necessary work by our business units and carrying out the related business processes in order to realize the commercial activities carried out by the Company,
- Planning and executing the commercial and business strategies of the Company,
- Provision of legal, technical and commercial-occupational safety of the Company and its related persons.
Our company also; If you request your personal data, the registration of the membership will also be able to process you to be notified of our campaigns.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data obtained from your visit to our website may be transferred to our business partners, suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and private individuals for the purposes of processing your personal data within the scope of the personal data processing requirements and purposes set out in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
COLLECTION METHOD OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND THE LEGAL PRESENTATION
Any information that makes your identity specific or identifiable is ya personal data Kim. As part of your visit to our website, your personal data is collected through cookies, which are the technical communication files for your visit to our website in accordance with the data processing requirements in the Act.
RIGHTS OF DATA OWNERS
As the personal data holder, we declare that you have the following rights under Article 11 of the Act:
- Learn whether your personal data is processed,
- If your personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriately,
- To know the third parties in which your personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
- In case your personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed, requesting that these be corrected and requesting that the transaction made within this scope be notified to third parties where your personal data is transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons that need to be processed have been eliminated despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the Law and other related law provisions and requesting that the transaction made within this scope be notified to the third parties where your personal data is transferred,
- Appealing the processed data exclusively by means of automated systems, in the event of a result against you,
- If you suffer a loss due to the unlawful processing of your personal data, request the removal of the damage.
You can submit your application for the above listed rights by filling out the application form of ERNE and Foreign Trade Company Data Owner. According to the nature of your request as soon as possible and at the latest within thirty days your applications will be concluded free of charge; however, if the transaction requires additional costs, you may be charged according to the tariff set by the Personal Data Protection Board.
MEASURES FOR PROVIDING THE SAFETY OF PERSONAL DATA OF DATA OWNERS
In order to ensure the data security of our Company in accordance with article 12 of the Law, in accordance with the importance given to the protection of our company’s personal data and ensuring data security,
- To prevent unlawful processing of personal data,
- To prevent unlawful access to personal data,
- Ensuring the preservation of personal data,
In order to obtain appropriate security level, it takes all necessary technical and administrative measures.